How is complementary treatment beneficial for me?
To achieve the best possible results we follow an integrative and holistic therapy concept. We believe it is of particular importance to introduce various treatments of cancer as early as possible in form of supportive and complementary treatments (e.g. of biologic cancer therapy and naturopathy. Our concept includes:
- Biologic cancer therapy (immune stimulation with mistletoe lectines , standardized thymus peptides, treatment with enzymes, orthomolecular therapy, autohemo therapy like ozone therapy or oxygen multistep therapy)
- Several methods of classical natural medicine
- Detoxifying treatments (colon hydro therapy, antioxidants, therapeutic fasting, coffee enemas)
- Special oncological physiotherapy including massage, lymphatic drainage, breathing exercise and sports therapy.
- Psychological treatment methods including creativity workshop and meditation
Incorporating complementary treatments make sense to strengthen the immune system and to reduce chemotherapy related side effects of conventional treatments. The quality of life gets higher for cancer patients implementing complementary treatments.
These complementary treatment methods have proven:
- To increase the therapeutic effect of conventional treatments.
- To minimize side effects of conventional treatments.
- To maintain treatment success.
- To improve quality of life.
- To activate the immune system and self healing mechanisms.
- To detoxify
- To improve physical performance
- To improve the chance of recovery