General informations for patients, registration, procedures and informations about hospital stay:
Hospital Dr. Herzog is a private hospital. In some cases the cost of our treatments are reimbursed by private health insurances.
Informations about costs of treatment and ways of payment are available in our billing department (tel: +49 (0) 6043 9830, fax: +49 (0) 6043 194, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
What should a patient bring along coming for a treatment to Special Hospital Dr. Herzog?
- 1. Medical reports in particular actual reports (if not already sent before).
- 2. CDs with CT scan images, MRI scan images, PET-CT scan images or other vital images.
- 3. Laboratory reports.
- 4. Pathology reports (e.g. after biopsy or after surgery).
- 5. A summary about the present medication.
- 6. A list of possible allergies.
- 7. Clothes adapted to the time of the year to be able to also take walks outside of the hospital and to use the gym (A washing machine including washing powder and tumbler is provided).
In case of questions don’t hesitate to contact our admission department (Mrs. Emrich, tel: +49 (0) 6043 123, fax: +49 (0) 6043 194, email: email@example.com)